Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome!

My first term at school (February through April) went by very quickly but was a lot of fun. The amount of information and skills I acquired in just ten weeks was monumental and I feel very happy and at peace with my decision to attend NESOP. This term we are learning introduction to studio lighting, how to use our speed light flashes, digital workflow and some business basics among many other things. While last term included two film and printing classes, this term is pretty much all digital.

I am very determined to be succesfull well before I graduate next June. This week I had my first published photograph sharing front page space of The Jewish Advocate, a prominent Jewish newspaper. I also have re-connected with a lifelong friend who is a wedding photographer and will be working as her second shooter this coming wedding season.

No comments:

Post a Comment